Our standard property management services apply to all properties managed by Omnicroft Residential Property Management.
- Competitive Management fees
- Prompt preparation of annual budget and year end accounts
- Day to day property management of residential blocks
- Collection of service charges for all properties
- Maintenance of accounting and owner contribution records, available to independent auditors as required
- Evening meetings for directors and owners
- Maintenance of dedicated client bank account to hold funds
- Preparation and annual review of forward maintenance programme
- Arrangement of buildings insurance cover
- Organisation of contract cleaning and gardening and property maintenance
- Settling contractor’s invoices
- Dealing with disputes and complaints from or between owners (we reserve the right to make supplementary fee charges in the event of disputes becoming protracted or involved, by agreement with the client)
- Company Secretary services where appropriate (maintaining records and registers, calling and minuting meetings, completing and submitting Annual Return etc.)
- Calling, chairing (if required) and minuting of Annual General Meeting
- Having responsibility for risk management and health and safety generally at the client property and compliance with fire, electrical and asbestos safety requirements in the communal areas.
Additional property management and maintenance services are also offered to reduce your directors’ workload.
Our office hours are: 9am – 5pm – Monday to Friday.
We are closed: Bank Holidays and over the Christmas period.
If you have an out of hours emergency relating to the communal parts of your development between the hours of 5pm and 9am please contact Barry Cogger on 07875 579692 or, if he is not available, Dean Cogger on 07824 827292.