Fully referenced, with a good track record and ongoing working relationships, Omnicroft Residential Property Management understands what a Developer needs from a Managing Agent.
We will work closely with your Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that future property owners have an accurate picture of the services available on the development and a clear idea of the annual service charge budget. We also liaise with the Developer’s Site Manager, to help assist with a smooth transition from practical completion to full management control.
From the outset of a project, we can advise on:
- Service charge apportionment, structure and costings
- Management company administration and company secretarial duties
- Site security, cleaners, landscape gardeners and associated trades
- Resident and visitor parking allocation
- Rubbish collection and recycling strategies
- Mixed-tenure schemes with selected apartments or blocks owned by Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) and Housing Associations
- Procuring of buildings and other insurance policies – including directors and officers liability
- Developments with wide range of communal facilities such as lifts, entry/security gates, water pumps, door entry systems etc
- More straightforward schemes, with and without onsite staffing
- Large or executive residential estates with freehold properties
Below is a statement from one of our developer clients:
Our office hours are: 9am – 5pm – Monday to Friday.
We are closed: Bank Holidays and over the Christmas period.
If you have an out of hours emergency relating to the communal parts of your development between the hours of 5pm and 9am please contact Barry Cogger on 07875 579692 or, if he is not available, Dean Cogger on 07824 827292.