Fully referenced, with a good track record and ongoing working relationships, Omnicroft Residential Property Management understands what a Developer needs from a Managing Agent.
We will work closely with your Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that future property owners have an accurate picture of the services available on the development and a clear idea of the annual service charge budget. We also liaise with the Developer’s Site Manager, to help assist with a smooth transition from practical completion to full management control.
From the outset of a project, we can advise on:
- Service charge apportionment, structure and costings
- Management company administration and company secretarial duties
- Site security, cleaners, landscape gardeners and associated trades
- Resident and visitor parking allocation
- Rubbish collection and recycling strategies
- Mixed-tenure schemes with selected apartments or blocks owned by Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) and Housing Associations
- Procuring of buildings and other insurance policies – including directors and officers liability
- Developments with wide range of communal facilities such as lifts, entry/security gates, water pumps, door entry systems etc
- More straightforward schemes, with and without onsite staffing
- Large or executive residential estates with freehold properties
Below is a statement from one of our developer clients: