Standard Property Management Services
Our standard property management services apply to all properties managed by Omnicroft within the areas on our coverage page.
- Competitive Management fees Prompt preparation of annual budget and year end accounts.
- Day to day property management of residential blocks.
- Collection of service charges for all properties.
- Maintenance of accounting and lessee contribution records, available to independent auditors as required.
- Evening meetings for residents.
- Maintenance of dedicated client bank account to hold funds.
- Preparation and annual review of forward maintenance programme.
- Arrangement of buildings insurance cover.
- Organisation of contract cleaning and gardening and property maintenance.
- Settling contractor’s invoices.
- Dealing with disputes and complaints from or between lessees (we reserve the right to make supplementary fee charges in the event of disputes becoming protracted or involved, by agreement with the client).
- Company Secretary services where appropriate (maintaining records and registers, calling and minuting meetings, completing and submitting Annual Return etc.)
- Calling, chairing (if required) and minuting of Annual General Meeting, and one further general meeting each year.
- Having responsibility for risk management and health and safety generally at the client property and compliance with fire, electrical and asbestos safety requirements in the communal areas.
Additional property management and maintenance services are also offered to reduce your directors’ workload.
Omnicroft Limited – Medway Kent.
Residential Property Management, Medway, Kent. Block Management, Medway, Kent. Residential Block Management, Medway, Kent. Flat Management, Medway, Kent. Changing Managing Agent, Medway, Kent. Right to Manage, Medway, Kent.