Omnicroft Residential Property Management offer additional property management and maintenance services to help reduce a director’s workload.
- Audit/Certification of annual accounts
- Specification, tendering, running and supervision of larger maintenance and repair contracts (typically where S 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 applies – competitive tendering, notices, supervision etc.)
- Processing buildings insurance policy claims
- Advise and assist a building through the Right to Manage process
- Storage of company legal documents
- Dealing with any matters arising out of defects within Leases, and/or Deeds of Variation to Leases
- Advise and attend FTT (First Tier Tribunal)
- Formation of Limited Companies, amendment of Articles of Association, change of company name
- Administrative costs incurred in connection with disputed matters which become protracted or involved – by agreement with the client company
- Supplementary meetings
- Professional fees of surveyors, engineers, architects, accountants etc. instructed by agreement of the client company, (these costs being treated as expenditure items against the service charge fund)
- Responding to enquiries from solicitors at the time of sale or re-mortgage of flats
- Receiving and processing notices of assignment/mortgage/charge
- Processing and granting Landlord’s Authorisations (for alterations etc.)
- Undertaking proceedings for the recovery of unpaid service charges or ground rent.
The above additional services may/or may not form part of the overall service charge/estimate of costs, subject to the covenants within the leases and/or title transfers.
Please contact us, we will reduce your costs and improve your service to discuss any or the additional management services for your property. The standard list of property management services lists the services to all properties managed by Omnicroft.